BEFORE YOU DEPART
Vehicles can accommodate groups up to 6, 8, 12, 21 and 25 persons
No wheelchair accessible vehicles
Tipping is at your discretion; service charge is not included in rates
We will need to know
- Guest names
- Ships’ name
- Arrival time
- Departure time
- Tour start time and duration
We will need to know:
- Guest names
- Number of People
- Name of accommodation on island
- Room number (on arrival or if already on island)
CHOOSING A TRIP
- Possibility of joining a group tour if staying on island (see tours page)
- Pay the minimum price hour per group of up to 4 for private tour
- Minimum number of hours accepted is 4
- Admission, food and refreshments are not included
For tours where food is offered, please let us know whether you have any allergies and we will ask our suppliers to bear that in mind when preparing the meals.
We will brief you about basic precautionary measures however, we advise that you exercise discretion as you would in your own country
Groups are welcomed!
Please let us know in advance your group’s needs so we can tailor a package in an attempt to satisfy your specific request
Children are also welcome
Please let us know in advance so we can tailor a package or try to meet your specific request
Name of the tour
Number of people
Hotel (for pick up times)
Type of tour (private/group)
- Saturday Market Provided
- Water activities are provided
- Private land based tours for groups exceeding 5 persons (on request and subject to availability of drivers/guides/suppliers)
- Water based tours – minimum number of 8 persons are needed (on request and subject to availability of suppliers and achieving minimum numbers)
Hikes are sold at the standard rates and times. If however, one would like to extend the allotted time, US 30.00 will be charged per hour for a group of 1 – 4 people. If the group exceeds 4, each additional person pays US 5.00 per hour which will be added to the base hourly price (US 30.00)
All tours are expected to be paid in full in advance. We accept visa, American Express and MasterCard. We will make special allowances for cash payments on a needs basis.
We do ask for a credit card number and expiry date in advance, without which the tour cannot be confirmed. We will process your card for the minimum number of hours (4 hours touring), any additional hours done will be paid to the driver in cash on the day.
This is the standard cancellation for all Sunsation provided tours.
- If notice is given 72 hours or more prior to the tour, we will offer a full refund.
- If notice is given 48 hours or more prior to the tour, we will offer a 50% refund.
- If notice is given 24 hours or less prior to the tour, no refund will be offered.
Note, that this policy varies depending on whether the tour is sold by Sunsation or on behalf of a supplier. Suppliers have their own independent policies
There are no booking fees however, if paying via credit card, the exchange rate used is XCD 2.75 per US
- We offer only private tours to cruise shippers. Private tours are absolutely flexible, and can be to a point made up as you go along. It helps though, to have a rough idea in advance of what you’d like to see, especially if you’re interested in gardens or hiking.
- Groups comprising 1 – 4 persons pay US 30.00 per hour for a minimum of 4 hours. If the group exceeds 4, each additional person pays US 5.00 per hour which will be added to the base hourly price (US 30.00)
Let us know your request, we are willing to provide at an added cost
We provide only land based tours to cruise shippers. If however, you have a group of 8 or more feel free to enquire about any of the water activities
Credit Card or Cash
NB: We do ask for a credit card number and expiry date in advance, without which the tour cannot be confirmed. We will process your card for the minimum number of hours (4 hours touring), any additional hours done will be paid to the driver in cash on the day.